Here are my notes from today’s Seattle income tax Court of Appeals hearing . . .Read the entire blog
At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- Adidas T-Mac Millennium White gold Tracy McGrady Mens Basketball shoes G27750
- REVCON Premium blueE COBRA RIGHT Hand Bowling Wrist Support Accessories Sport_MC
- Spyder Girls Ski Snowboarding Thrill Athletic Fit Pants, Size 10 (Girl's),NWT
- Spalding Men's Trainer Basketball - orange, Size 7
- COLMAR Womens orange 1 2 Zip Thermotec Fleece Lined Ski Sweater Top Medium BNWT
- Williams Outboard Boat SHORT Snap Hook Bridle For Outboard Boat Towing 5641
- 23mm Width 700C 50mm Clincher Carbon Fiber Road Bicycle Rim Bike Rims 20+24Holes
- Adidas Don't Rest Alphaskin Sport+ Padded 3-Stripes Bra Women's
- X-Fusion Manic Dropper Seat post Internal 30.9 31.6 Travel 125mm With Remote
- LEZYNE 800 lumens LITE DRIVE HEAD LIGHT FRONT LIGHT Red for Bicycle RAOAD CROSS
- 72V 1500W E-bike Conversion Kit Fat Tire Front Wheel 26 Hub Dropout Width 135mm
- NOS NEW RARE RIGIDA SHC 5 CERAMIC 36H TUBULAR RIMS VINTAGE 700C
- Horse SADDLE PAD Contour Wool Felt Western Close Contact Fleece BROWN 39124BR1
- 900g Build & Perform - Horse Equine Supplement - Aviform
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.New Balance 680 v5 Running shoes Road Womens Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.Time Equipe Pro Titan Ti Clipless road pedals Magnesium BioPosition Multiflex